waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, May 12, 2008

out in the country breathing the air
staring at my dads computer like a caveman
pretty lights
NOT using time effectively
until he starts to try to ship me out
"your bus leaves when son?"
subtle, my dad is

now i need to use the computer at the last minute
now the words start flowing
not when i have the luxury of time
oh sweet wasted hours and days
thats luxury
to be you own boss
in the nothing business
naps
books
crossword puzzles
i need a deadline to get anything done
if time stretches away im an olympic caliber procastinator
ok deadline

ill be 45
9-13-2008
have something in print by then
be it a brochure for my educational consultancy
(see next post)
be it the phantom magazine
be it some sort of query letter with articles about local rugby for the alternative papers
whatever
or maybe it will seem like too much work
and maybe im comfortable being a loser
being a pole of potential
steaming on the rug
oops no steam!
i have memories of being steaming
butt now?
dessicated there on the rug
completely dried out
all the promise, dehydrated out of me by time and my own laziness
oh, but i can still talk shit from time to time
and still can be accurately called a lazy piece of shit
at least im starting to drem/lie to myself with conviction again
maybe the manic phase will die quickly
or maybe ill get some shit done
goal-
dont be a 45 yr old loser
44 years was enough
you nailed it boy
set a high mark that people will really have to stretch themselves to equal
to have no achievements at my age is saying something about my philosophy of life
can this grasshopper turn a switch and become
BEE CUM!
an ant?
bee cum on an ant?
because otherwise i may have to start my own philosophy of life/ clothing line / website

work is

suckers

with the distinctive 4 lollipop logo

teeshirts with 4 lollipops dominating the culture
the day we all stopped working 4 the man
the day we all signed pledges to give away our 2nd and so on millions
because a million is too much
if you have over a million in the bank you can expect to become part of the menu
today we have a fricasee' of industrialist offspring with an investment banker reduction glaze
mmm
you can really taste the pilate's
and it was organicallly fed too
i am starting to mobilize my homeless cannibal army
eat the man
eat the man
just dont work for him
and buy my shirts
work is 4 suckas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home