waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, March 31, 2008

heres the first song off my new album

im working on the mix now

that and working on buyin a guitar

and learning to play

unless keyboards are more my style

anyway it goes like this



Hey, mummer mommy

dropping your kids off at the school

hey mummer mommy

your mans a drunken fool

lets walk to the coffeshop and chat for a bit

then folow me to my spot and

ill eat the corn out of your shit

mummer mommies really make my day



hey mummer mommy

your sweatpants fit so well

hey mummer mommy

my apendage starts to swell

you look so fine

you taste so sweet

i dont have a job

but ill rub your feet

mummer mommies really make my day



im really gonna rock the mummer mommy part ala jim morrrison on riders on the storm

crooning

olde school style

should be a crowd pleaser if im singing it at the local bars in south philly

shit

if im going to be underemployed i must seriously investigate ALL revenue streams

gotta find a keyboard

i had piano lessons for a few years

and with my newly crippled thumb, the guitar pick may hurt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home