waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

living the life i choose means im broke
means im not working for an asshole
means my only plan was to derail
the future was obvious and distasteful
so i made a move
one step forward in my mental state
two steps back financially
but, authentically harry
living the life
the life of the idle rich
without the money
the prince
yeah
except the kingdom is crumbling
the power transfer mechanism is broken
no one recognizes my greatness, my abilities
im a dime a dozen
cheaper by the pound
valu pak
yeah
quantity AND quality
im 278 pounds of primo Beluga
not tha domestic caviar you get at art openings
the real stuff
30 bux a spoonfull
maybe thats the problem i face
the greatness wafts off my resume
itimidating potential bosses
we read your resume with increasing interest
first moetized, then sensual
it turned to dread halfway through your cover letter
when we realized that you were a demigod, a season , an idea
ungoverned by the laws of mere mortals
eternal nothingness
a void
a whisper
fresh fish gone bad
dear sirs
i am applying for the position in your web ad for turkey folder
i have always had a passion for poultry oragami
and turkey, especially the free range, died of old age after living a full life turkey descibed in your ad sounds like the perfect mix for both my hippy sensibilites and my burgeoningcapitalist tendencies
i am willing to take a one year internship and to test any drugs you would like me too
i hope the drug test includes mushroms or special k
ive been dying to try cat tranquilizers ever since my brothers crazy amazon ex grilfriend got fired for stealing them
i hear it is a cloudy kind of trippy high
thanks

1 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

Baby, will you eat that there snack cracker in your special outfit for me?

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home