waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I applied to be an ice-cream man today
they said it was for serious $$$$
so you know I'm all about that
cash rules everything around me
ice cream
grab the money
lotta dollar bill ya'll

i also applied to live at a stroke victims house
free room and board
20 hour work week
and hes only nine years older than me
i told him I'd understand if he wanted some young hottie doing the job
but that we actually might have someting to talk about

i also may be a secutiry guard soon
or follow a disturbed student to his classes
or a uniform delivery guy
lets see who bites
i have several lines in the water
id like to think im highly employable

i also posted my own ad
gin rummy, breakfasts painting and poker tourneys
ill fix your breakfast
paint your house
play gin and drink gin with you
maybe a trip to a poker tourney once a week
heck, even some yardwork
maybe some olde person thinks that sounds lie heaven
we shall see

its so exciting being unemployed with craigslist
everyday brings new futures to my laptop
and im really nailing the wack job sounding cover letter now
hitting every note
sure, my inbox is empty
but that just means they are philistines
some one with imagination will read one of these missives
and then its life on easy street, baybee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home