waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The bag was big for 50 bucks
Dude charged me 60 because I went from 2 bags to one
Cutting his profits I figure
But you have to send a scout

He may have jammed me due to the fact that hes in recovery
Party jealousy tax
For whatever reason
I don’t have connections in the white drug world
Barely in the green
But every now and then I like to fuck with some

This shit isn’t the shit I did in with rugby players in argentina
The most secretest because that’s when people were disappearing down there
Recently anyway
Mothers marching around the fountain
It was nice shit
As was the shit in the diplomatic pouch from Egypt
They were lining up a wife for me as I was leaving DC
My boy got three grand and an apartment
I was in line for the same

But this is about shit

The ritual shit
The shit where someone is big daddy and shares
Or a group gets some crappy bar shit
hoping to get "the nod" and walk to a secluded spot
maestro of the razor, do your thing
no, you take the fat line
heres a bill, in tube form
or someone hands you a key and a glassine envelope
you got a boulder in your 'stashe, dude

But every now and then you get a nice bag
it a nice surprise
These days its ready rock
Some rerock stuff, modern science
It aint the bolivian brick in argentina
Is a scientific replicant and the numb is nice
Prolly eucalyptus based

So the pitch is always the same
How good the shit is
And you play along
Because your circle is not the fiend set
But you can tell
The mental fight is to be right
To call the dude on his dudes shit
To start some shit
But then you are shitless
So it’s a quandary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home