waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

i took a job as a food runner around the corner at the blues club
i applied to be a bartender
the manager glossed over that
telling me about the open position as if it was the one i applied for
im taking money out of some seventeen year olds pocket
he may have to turn to a life of crime
at least im walking to work
manager was a soft faced little guy
shaven head
asking me why i wanted to work in the blues club instead of asking me the real question that danced behind his eyes
he wanted me
i can tell
its my blessing to be attractive to all manner of deviants
pursuers of deviant insertive acts of the anus
mouthers of private parts
rage addicts who think they can out rugby me
hops heads who think they can out beer me by knowing more about the beer when the game is all about quafing quantities man
a half gallon is a warm up for me
that gets me thinking right
where i go once the thoughts are properly lubricated is up to the world
im a reactor
whatever the world dishes up i can take
as long as it is not a soul-draining, time consuming job at the ass end of the universe
i swear i saw the tip of the cosmic enema tube pop in the front door at work one day last week
but thats what youd expect at the ass end of reality
now to smile as i write another hire me email
you can really see difference in my writing when im smiling or not
guess what im doing now?

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

"i swear i saw the tip of the cosmic enema tube pop in the front door at work one day last week" Oh my! That is a true LOL!!! Thanks Bakeowski...

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home