waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, March 02, 2008

cheapest mofo in the world
i fill my flask on the way to the dance party
i dont pay retail for booze
principles
ill sit sipping bubbly water, before ill pay
unless i know the owner
ill pay retail at the shamrock pub
he lets me play poker in the back
took 420 home last week
every beer i buy there is an investment
the shamrock is much closer than atlantic city
where i should live
dealing cards to degenerates until i get too olde to work
everything else is boring
i can sell my ass off
people thank me on the way out of the parts house
thank me for blowing them off
thank me for not seling to them
stark contrast to the prick i work with
who seems to take joy in denying these people access to heating parts
they ask me to bend the rules just once
and we are discussing situational ethics
im good at saying sorry
practice makes perfect
44 years of "my bads"
i never said sorry to the kids for the epithet
maybe thats a good title for the book
now that the world travelling scheme has bean stillborn
sorry n
he he he
that would sell
all it has to do is be written now
chapter one
the birth of a racist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home