waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, February 22, 2008

asshole manager has limited skills
hes either pissed off and bitchy
which is usually
or dour and sarcastic
no one ever taught you to....
nope that would take time
that would take effort
and he reluctantly shows me how to perform another simple task
speaking slowly as if to a retarded kid
or hell get all paternal on ya
like you are his six year old and say
way to go man
good job buddy
insincerity oozing

thinks hes winning the battle this way
enjoying his assholinity
he knows everything
hes so smart hes my hero
my captor
no way ill get patty hearst syndrome tho
im an economic hostage
in light of that i save every dime
no more bar nights
no more lunch deliveries
i have to save for my escape
collect enough to dramatically walk off the job
three months rent sould be enough
i have a month and a half now
soon
soon
with three months rent and a little hustle i should be able to nurture a dream
just need to feel out a few cash money jobs
maybe line up a tennis job in the summer
tough it out until then
sub in the fall
better cash less hours
my resume gets stronger every day
i send it out during my break to needy employers
no bites yet
revised to fit each employers needs
but all they have to do is google bakeowski
and im in the DONT HIRE pile
what do i want to do
i ask myself
reflecting
my own job counsellor
the answer is
as it always is
as little as possible
i want to read books in the sunshine with my jade forest
i want to scriobble delusions online and in my journals
maybe get a blowjob evey now and then
play a little tennis
are they hiring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home