waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Saturday, January 26, 2008

she looks worn
too many long days
commuting in the dark and bitter cold across town
perhaps a kitten has died?
she tells me shes hanging in there when i ask
i show solidarity and over tip again
i set up shop
laptop aready to record timeless ponderings for the world to enjoy
sentences to savor
deranged ramblings to delightin
theres a line now and shes at top speed
shes asked again how shes doing and responds
very well thankyou
obviously due to my lurking
a big bag of sexy, i am
my enormous head with echoes of pillow evident
my hulking physique
she tells the next person in line that shes feeling absoulutely fabulous
i beam inside
knowing that its me
wishing i was closer to her demographic
a retarded old man flirting with someone twenty years younger
just for something to do
to get me out of the house
an emo sits next to me
bumping my table
mumbling scuse me, three beats too late to be polite
old spice wafts my way and i sneeze violently
chemically sensitivity
part of the package deal
factory installed
responsive to the environment
stinky gets up to get a bagel and im again cropdusted by the pirate deoderant
arrgh, matey
this could get ugly if i decide to share

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Bout time... your heads not THAT big...

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home