waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, November 27, 2007


blog closed for mental repairs
i must become a successful capitalist
make something of myself
begin my economic legacy, stop wasting time with words, end the relaxed attitude towards the future...
fuck that
that sounds like work
ill trip across some incredible opportunity or die a pauper
there is nobility in being poor
ive woken up in million dollar houses before
it didnt take
ive acted civilized when called upon to
i was THE MAN in quite a few of the schools and restaurants i worked in
look what it got me
i prefer being the loaded cannon in the room
i prefer being unpredictable
to talk my way out of sticky situations
to make my words work for me
save my ass boys
id hate to have to fight my way out of this
id hate to have to fight because sometimes i dont stop swinging
sometimes i just want to hurt someone bad
thats what rugby was good for
andi havent played for a while
and the thing about wanting to fuck someone up in rugby is that your ass gets fucked up too
unless you are a total prick
an amoral stomper of people
and those tend to get their asses handed to them eventually
in rugby you pay the price for knocking the shit out of someone
its very instructive
its not a metaphorical payment either
its physical
its i cant move my head today pain for a few days
the elbows are the only way to really dish it out and get away scot free
but even then you miss a little and its you not flexing the elbow for a week or two
i miss running full speed towards some mayhem
getting the body angle right
to win the ball
to win this little battle
in the eighty minute war of men
that is a rugby game
you want to get into some shit
its an all you can eat shit buffet
and in the real world
my shit seeking hunger
causes nothing but problems
and i laugh
and they think im crazy
and maybe i am
but i wasnt crazy until i learned to read
i hope you find a way to get the shit out of your system
the world is toxic
process the toxins somehow
find a way to rage
and maybe thats the mans plan
get the rage out of young aggressive males systems in some sort of rule following atmosphere
the rules the ref
they are the symbols of our civilization
rugby a formalized dance of chaotic violence
so much better for society than armed revolution
so i wasted my youthful primal and more plentiful rage in a stupid fucking game
ok
but i learn from my mistakes
and i have plenty of rage left
and instead of directing it at the idiots i work with
i must zen that out and direct it towards a more useful target
what
i dont know
still working it out
but when i figure it out
w e will b e dan geor ousse"
we
we

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

show me how to do that fancy picture stuff: I have no idea... some of your links still aren't a-linkin'

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home