waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ive been trying to keep a certain meanness out of my nature
but the world seems to want me this way
why else would i have to endure assholes for mone
the ultimate degradation
they have just enough money for me to take their shit
but not enough money for me to keep my opinions about their actions to myself

scene one
im making a delivery
im lost, sort of
i call for the street name, i been there before, but spacing it,
manager gets info
i call again because manager said there might be two things to pick up instead of one
what was the other purchase order number?
manager whines to me on the phone about how busy he is,
too busy to help me,
why don't i ask anyone else to help me when i need help?

which i thought was less than helpful, very whiny and some bitch ass shit
so as soon as i returned to the warehouse i related this opinion to the other warehouse guy who actually works his ass off and is untouchable there exactly the conversation and my pinion of the dude complete with voices
his voice, as interpreted by me a lispy faggotic perfection, the funny thing is that that very manager walks up to us in the middle of the story and i continue as if he is not there
he hears me call him a bitch ass motherfucker and DOES NOTHING
he fights back with some shit about how i could have instructed whoever answered the phone to do what i was asking, but he was doing three different things
ONLY THREE?
it was going to get really ugly
really ugly tempers were flaring there
but another dude walked into the convo
he needed help
to help him solve the problem
i quoted the manager

when said manager was trying to beat me
to beat me in a game of verbal dexterity
to be a boss to me
to be the boss
he threw some pure shit at me
and i threw the same pure shit at the new dude
started cracking up
the other warehouse dude is practically shitting himself throughout this
the manager had to join in the laughter too
or look like a bigger pusssy
he was laughing with us as we were laughing at him
i guess he figured he could play this off as me just being funny instead of me calling him out to his bs right to his face with witnesses
i did the same shit to him a day later
with a different employee
who was looking for something that i knew was in the managers office
that he was getting to it
so i told her not to laugh as i was going to bitch the manager for her
but it was important for her to keep a straight face when i did it
i did it
he, again, was my bitch
it was the hit of the warehouse
i loudly spent the morning informing the counter guys of the new location for this assortment of parts
becasaue i was trying to help
didnt want to waste their time
heheheh
cuz im an asshole
i guess
but the mean seeps out at the oddest times
i wonder if it is spite filled rage when i attack other word hustlers
thats part of the game
if you got it
if you dont got it
i got it got it
i got it got it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home