waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, November 12, 2007

From the pile of roller girl imagery that overwhelms and over stimulates my brain a few key images stand out
The eyes of one particular honey
jane fondle
Magic in those eyes
Still sweaty and exhilarated from combat
she was
Giving off a glow
A satisfaction that was palpable
A vibe of good time fun and sharing a moment as I ridiculously flirt because I am a ridiculous fellow
I thought I saw a twinkle
Id like to pursue that twinkle
But I may have imagined it
it very well could have been a left over twinkle from another
So ill subtly inquire about the twinkle the next time I can
As subtly as I can
And if it was an imagined twinkle
So be it
No harm no foul
And I may just smile a little more
Until reality smacks another pleasant daydream from my frontal lobes
She never need know of my love of the twinkle
My first philly roller girl experience was falling in and out of love forty seven and a half times or so
An elbow there
A slide tackle there
The way they slide theatrically into the sin bin or the bench area
Working the crowd
Playing up to the unwashed Masses
Im just an easily manipulated great big mass of humanity
Im loving every second of the competition
The looks of concentration, elation and disgust
I know good shit when I see it
that’s why I had to invent this website
Phillygoodshit.com
So when I see it out there
I can share it
So when I step in it
You can find out where to step in it too
I shares the good shit
I don’t hoard it in a one hitter
I load up the hooka
So heres some good shit for your hooka
Website to come
Yeah sure
Herd that before

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home