waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, November 16, 2007

i call this image autumn sunset

it relaxes me to look at this

i zone out

i zen out

all kermitted up

its not easy being green

the back of my head removed recently

as advertised

kermit gets some bacon every now and then

i smeel the bacon cooking in the kitchen

i've had a two bacon related "do-overs" in the last year
both starting from flawed assumptions

both a big bag of learning





THE LATEST BOOK TITLE





delicious bacon recipes sure to result in insanity



volume II



Heres a delightful little bacon recipe sure to "cure" your hunger for female companionship.



the bacon in question of course being my haunches

the hanches of an incredibly stubborn half bree pig mule hybrid

delicious if slow keeped over cherry willwo embers for fiften hours

its an all day thing

the whole village gets behind the festival

theres where the donkeypig likes

he used to be a war pig

used to terrorize the local constabulary

until that fatal day

when they showed up at the wrestling practice

small towns csi unit had cracked the case of the egg tossing assholes

when they asked me if i was baker

i said yeah

and then i told them my first name and they thought they had the wrong one

my younger brother got to know the cops in that town really well

cops like to talk to him

hes a cop magnet

but they called it in and indeed my egg throwing days were behind me

as was throwing rocks through windows

exploding mailboxes

the war pigs were disbanded

now a quaker i warred no more

except on the rugby field

and emotionally

i have a lot of emotional energy to vent

thats what these words are

anger translated into ones and zeros

im teaching the computers to hate

i got it out of my system with rugby for 22 years or so

now my joints are rebellious

my feets hurt

will it be the shoulder again?

the back,

which knee?

got to get this shit out of my system

so i can think more clearly about reality

and how to shape it

so my new imaginary girl is who exactly

i may already be flirting with her

she might be at the next word mafia event

exciting times these

i caught a very sexy dude looking at me in the bathroom today

in the bathroom of the turf club

in the mirror

man i am one fine hunk of man meat when i am taking a day off work to drink and gamble just because i can

im the man

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

nice pic...who took it?

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home