waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

too nice a day to go to work
sun gloriously splashing red orange fire upon fast moving and many layered clouds
global warming can be quite beautiful
i get off the bus for some of that coffee shoppe hottie coffee
she stands on the steps with me a watches mother natures show for a few
it seems criminal for me to go to work on such a day
she declines to quit her job with me in solidarity and live in the woods behind the seven eleven
oh well
but she didnt rule it out of the realm of the possible
so i have that going for me
if i leave the coffee shop now ill only be about thirty minutes late to work
i could go to atlantic city for the day
i think god wants me to
he just sent a beam of light through the clouds right into my eye
just to say hi
just to tell me that this thoughtstream is correct
that this is right thinking
that i am far too clever an evolved ape to sell furnace parts on such a lovely day
i need a plan to take advantage of the day off tho
get my haircut
trim the beard
work on the resume'
then when i do get fired i at least look employable to the next sucker

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

I need a coffee shop hottie. Everybody should have one.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Today is 1-23. Two weeks between posts?? What is the hub bub... do you have secret blog elsewhere?

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home