waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, February 03, 2008

ima beast ima beast ima mutha-fuckin beast

thats the hook

to my newest hip hop jawn

about me being a beast

the old farmer needed some wood split

so he rented a machine and pointed me to the piles

dragging the thing through soft ground was only one of the many beasttreats in store

the thing weighed a few hundred easy

steel cross beams and a piston that puched the logs towards a pointy metal chunk

the logs were on the big side because the lumberjack they hired to do the tree cutting is obviously a beast too

big chunks of wood

some loaded from the rain and frozen to the ground

good beast fun

i did alot of growling

the snot flowed freely from my nose

exertion driving all the air from my lungs as i jerked another three hundred pounder off the ground and onto the machine

my choice was wipe the snot or hold onto the heavyness

a snot beard makes one look more beastly, anyhow

when i used up all my retard strength

i applied my farmboy strength and when that started to falter i noticed the machine was leaking fluid

john henry like i outworked another machine

the knotty frozen wood was too much for the machine

so i quit working

for the sake of the machine

and walked like a cave beast

hunched over from the back

partially in spasm

legs feeling like id lifted a few vw bugs

the beast is back

what would harry beast do/

my new mantra

im harry beast

its what i do

if i feel like this for a month or so there might be some hurtin rugby players in my future

hehehehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home