waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, February 17, 2008

If I had time for amusements,

I would be writing my breakthrough children’s book, “Danger! Kitten”


Look out danger kitty!

..... here comes the guy that feeds you


I think ill run and hide, said danger kitten,

doing just that,

in a flash,

she was out of the kitchen and under the bed again.

sAfe.

“whew ,that was a close one . “ Danger kitty thought to herself,

congratulating herself on yet another narrow escape.
The sound of cat food hitting the bottom of the plastic bowl drew her out from her lair. Suspiciously she advanced, using the door jamb as cover.


Alarmed or asleep are this kitties two modes.

Sometimes sleepily alarmed and sometimes going from alarm, suspiciously into sleep.

Always with half an eye on you, watching your every move.

ever vigilant im afraid that danger kitty thinks that I am a communist and that she is defending the world from my clutches.
But there is no time for trifles like itty books in these troubled times. There are injustices to fight, polar bears to sing eulogies for, beer to drink and rugby to play.

but do i do anyhing at all to make the world a better place?

to ease the suffering of humanity?

sure i do

i write down snatches of half developed psychotic musings

and the world is a better place

becasue im not out on some stret corner somewhere

starting fires

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home