waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, February 10, 2008

sometimes i need to hole up
avoid human contact
its not that i have to save my energy for some fantastic enterprise
i dont
unless there is one lurking on the horizon
surprise, say kirk and spock
beaming me directly onto the bridge for the latest intergalactic sex romp
and these bitches are blue
not that
no plans are good plans on a windy sunday
when the newspaper boxes are blowing over left and right
when i stare out at the clouds and what could be a flock of birds
no...
its just some more plastic takeaway bags
flyingin formation
cruising along ten feet above the rooftops
3 floors up headed due east
like the clouds above
im gonna have to talk to assholes all day tomorrow at work and so on til friday
harry needs some down time
some lay around with the kitties time
i dont want to feel the rush rush of any sort of schedule
even the friendliest one
i dont want to spend a fucking cent today
i dont want to wait one second for one motherfucking bus
its my day off
i dont even want to catch a bus to ac to invest my pay at the poker tables
my first idea for the day
because that seems like work
ill lay here in this patch of sunshine
reread this book
and maybe head to the laundromat when its empty around three
listen to a symphony
recharge
rethink
and now that my tv has died the thinking is more common
i hope i come up with something soon
now that the distraction box is no longer venting toxins into my living space
cat hair
this will be something to look foreward to cleaning up regularly
and plotting flea genocide
should my kitties prove tasty
hmm
great great thoughts
read some bits of st augustine today
might be my bus book
i like empty sundays best i think
no stupid football
hmmmm

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Lovely. ... I like restful days like this, too...

10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Harry,

Are you going to post your Ted Kaczynski cabin fever piece? I'd like to read it.

Also (unrelated), my daughter India might be a pretty good sign-maker for the Word Mafia, if you're interested. Her signs seem just right for the job -- untidy, but attractive and eye-catching in a strange sort of way, and dripping with chronic irreverence -- veritable icons of iconoclasm. I could send a sample, if you like.

mh

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home