waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, February 24, 2008

i wake up angry
sobriety does this to my brain
my happy juice
it makes me smile as the first half of the pint hits my belly and brain
my mood improves
im interested in conversations again
they dont seem like as much a waste of time
sober, i know all the answers
sober is a scary place to live
soriety is hopelesness
mean calculations
saving for the utilities
i dont need to dance in the juniper berries everynight
sobriety has its time and pace and uses
its just when someone says sober as a judge
they arent complimenting your personality
theres a line between uptight and loose that i have been walking the last few weeks
when i wakeup still drunk from a latenight
whilst clearing the cobwebs i have fine notions
distilled wisdom maybe
nuggets of truth
like
everything is a cat toy
life is a poker game
two money ideas right there
everything is a cat toy is the punchline
10,000 bucks goes to the funniest pet comedian
hello my name is fluffy
im a post op transspeciate
to humanize me they removed my feline grace and replaced it with a sense of shame
they took my purr, it became ennui
funy stuff, huh?
so maybe i dont win the 10 gees from the catfood company with that stuff
hey
im workshopping here

life is a poker game is a book
poker is all about situations
situations where the prettiest cards in the land can break you
where the meager inherit the pot
where courage is rewarded handsomely
those without fear
the fear of going broke
those who play like money is a delusion
they win
disrespect the cash
but respect the power it has over your openents minds
understand their fears
exploit them
treat them like an atm
all whilst pretending to be their pal
oh that was unlucky there man
you really had me there
poker as a classroom
professor bakeowski
the students profit from hanging out with me
gaining wisdom
so the university of life opens whenever i sit down at a poker table
they pay me tution in the form of their bets
they gain wisdom from me
are enriched by my aura
no one loses
sometimes there is a guest lecturer involved
a visiting professor
and sometimes
lady luck is just a vicious bitch
all of a sudden your roof is gone
your baby is in the cornfield
your trailer in ribbons

but poker books are boring
unless there is more in there
than stupid cards and how you played them

and psychotic kittens arent funny
they are scary
a furry horror movie

so back to the drawing board
back to the jade forest
back to my patch of sunshine
try again
start fresh tommorrow
see if the words start running for me
flowing
thoughtstreams becoming turbulent rivers
or if they hit another damn dam
fuck the damned dam
fuck jean claude van damme
claw down the dam
i command thee
mutant kittys from the alley
with titanium claws
shredders of door jambs
nothing can stand in the way of me and my kitty army

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home