waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

god smiled on me and i won the poker tournament
god doesnt want me o work for an asshole anymore
so now i have to do god a solid and go spread the word
book of bakeowski
verse 10 blog 328
and he so loved his nephew
his vagbond, noncommital, out of wedlock nephew
that he rained good fortune upon his nephew
such that he never had to suffer an asshole boss again
for he so loved his nephew

open your hymnal to page 22
"nephew of the lord,
hear his holy word
worship at the poker table of the lord
raise his bet and steal his blind
and we sing this song of love
halla lou
halla lou
holler at your boy lou yeah yeah"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home