waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

reducto de absurdum
reduce to the point of absurdity
so i reduced the job
i reduced the tv
i should next focus on the waistline
make a stock
boil the bones down to pure harry
still other voices in my head
still alien influences
influences that panic me
tell me to take shitty jobs
shiite jobs
its always sunni in philadelphia
no panic in harry land
jobs are out there
ill trip over one soon enough
if i starve a few nights thats no problem
on the horns of a dilemma tho
theres a very tasty michelob porter for 999 a case
i should stock my fridge now
but that would be sad
harry is a hoarder
but not a pathetic alcoholic hoarder
so im not down to the banes yet
there is still some flesh on me
still some boiling down to do to get to the pure essense
iam sure i will wake up one day full of energy
knowing the next course of my life
knowing that this is the right move
i know i was sick of the holding action
the delay of death and poverty that was my last sad sad job
waiting to die, making it by
the movie cinderella man comes to mind when i think about the new job
the new part time ob that starts tonight
that guy worked with a broken hand becasue he had to feed his kids
that dude ate shit to work
im not that dude
i will work with attractive waitresses tho
i will hit them with stone age flirtations
this is how neanderthals flirt baybee
it mat be a shitty job, but its a shitty job with boobs and asses
asses in tight pants to make better tips
asses fed by cornbread
delicious cornbread, topped with sugar
served in a cast iron skillet
mmmmm
the greens are quite tasty there too
a shitty job with good food and great asses is a step up from a shitty job with miserable people who are destroyuing the environment by selling air conditioning parts to peopl who hate polar bears and icebergs with a vengance
part time gives me time to clean out my brain
to think like a harry again
to plan my escape
instead of the nightly escape of happy hour
where after a half gallon of 2 dollar pints i started to feel human again
needing the nectar to wash the taste of evil out of my mouth
i wake up happy these days
a little later than a working man but happy to be left the fuck alone
to figure shit out
ill take a shittty job again if necessary
ive proven that before
just not this month

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Harry you will never go hungry so long as I have food, you can always come to my house and eat, and take something home with you. Always.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home