waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, March 21, 2008

Hello-
Attatched is a resume that never gets me a job forsome reason, but I'm feeling lucky about this onebecasue your ad on craig's list describes me almostexactly, except for that bit about the gall bladder...I put my ex bosses number at the bottom, as well as acouple of teachers I worked with back in the day, whenI was busily saving the world.Apparently the world didn't need my tenderministrations, and I have since then occupied my timewith supporting myself at the poker table with mypension money and a few banquet and landscaping gigs.I'm ready to work 40 hours a week for a place with afuture. If you need peole one step below a genius whohave that customer service ethic that 5 years of TGIFridays drills into you, then I am your man.If you are looking for someone unafraid of Herculeantasks with a dash of Sissyfus, my dozen years in thePhiladelphia School District speak to that.I have been told that I am a natural salesman andremarkably thick skinned. I exude tact and grace, have a winning smile andfrequently pursue a rigorous personal hygeineschedule.In general, people love the fact that I am wayoverqualified for their entry level jobs, and I am onthe cusp of taking one, so don't dawdle if you want meto bring the harry baker experience to you location.Thanks!--- harry baker wrote:>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home