waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

as she danced,
she shook her head,
and all kinds of silky brunetteness danced across her face
it was the sexiest hair commercial i ever saw
she hugged me and said she loved me
and i stood mute
she would wound me
toying with my heart and damaging me forever
id get a teaching jobb for her
put up with shenanigans again
instead of ensconsing myself in safety as i do
avoiding the world
going out when i have too
am weigh too many things for her
but it was nice of her to say
she musta bean loaded
but for thiry minutes i was all jingly again
theres a reason to get out of bed
and a reason to get into bed
and do pushups and go running and brush my teeth
i was skanky as shit in sweatrpants coveed with paint and dust from a side job\and she said she loved me
WHEEEEEEEEE

song lyric of the day:

spring has sprung
my pants are rising
let this chick think im a wiseman

the earth is burning
the polar bears are drownin
let this hottie fall in love with my clownin

its the end of time
so age doesnt matter
she said shed even dig me 20 percent fatter

22 years old and sexy
she'll make my lonlies cease
right now were headed to a store to fit me for my leash

she was glowing at the club that night
radiating joy and life
there was an undertow of beauty that threatened to carry me to sea
but what a way to go
drowning in loveliness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home