waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, June 02, 2008

im taking the show on the road
who has a couch?
my apartment is miserably hot in the summer
and it looks like my genius grant came thru
i can look for work from your couch as easily as from my south philly location
and i am a fair cook and can lift heavy things
the pa state labor people agreed with me that my last job was horrible
and are paying me to find another
which is awfully cool of them
i love it when a dream comes together
so why not look for work in exoctic far flung locales?
my buddy called me yesterday to say hes getting an apartment in LA
hmmmm
i can look for work out there just the same as here
and why the fuck wooden eye?
time to put things in tubs and milk crates
reduce my bourgeoiuse accumulations
too many books
too many rugby shirts
too many baseball cards

step one
ebay sale of legendary drinkers possessions
step two
find a person to live in my apt and take care of the demon kitties
step three
stop drinking after a celebratory round tonight

dry up, do some situps, a pushup of two
hit LA looking semi brawny
find some bukowski bars out there
choke on some smog
learn hate a whole new cities inhabitants

reduce the operation to shit i can carry on my back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home