waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, May 22, 2009

theres something in the air that the birds zestfully comment on each morning
something ive been noticing in my own trollish manner
certainly the asses have begun to bloom
i stood on a corner watching the lovelies walk to work
they know it
i may have to do that again soon
all fresh and coiffed and pressed tugged for fit
all presenting thier best face and pace to the world
achievers
i love to watch them walk by
determined
too lovely to speak too
too important to harass
NOT FOR DOGS
thats what my great aunt would say
as she shooed her cocker spaniel sunny
away from the people food
i hear her voice and smile
i know they are not for me
they would never understand my lassitude
my season of seasoning
my rest phase
ill have the energy to tackle large things when they arise
thats all i did on the rugby field
tackle large problems
ill do it when i have too
or at a time of my choosing the best option for me
now it is to hang loose
harvest some low hanging fruits
make tiny plans

so i stand on the corner with my modifed, respectable, leer
obvious types dressed for mans work vocalize and point in noisy groups as they walk to get their breakfasts on break
my appreciation is more subtle
eye contact and a brief smile before looking away is about all you can hope for
yeah i was looking
yeah u caught me
but im shy and respectful and dam you are such an eye treat that i just had to
im not dead here

so i started the day feeling spry
possibilities in the air
did my little tennis assebly for the cute little quaker spawn
made kids smile from their accomplishments
busted a move
helped a friend in need for most of the day
was heading home
in the briliant sunshine
just under 80
a perfect afternoon for ambulation
the bus rolls by
steps away
i could run
but its too nice
god must want me to go to happy hour

there was definitely something in the air
i was reminded that i can be attractive again
im polishing my dancing shoes and firing up a few sonnets
there is serious fun in the air and i mean to get me some
who knows how long the dance will last?
the important thing is dancing gracefully
flowing with your partners energy
coaxing out her inner athleticism
reigniting your own
loading the plane with love naplam
the same i smelled this morning
the same that made the birdies chirp
just gotta find me a fireproof hottie
or one with sexy asbestos toe fingers
who wants to dance with a neanderthal man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home