waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

who killed the albatross?
can you kill a zombie?

i lug the albatross like it is my own
the zombie albatross pollutes my mental environment with his squawking
the afterlife has brought him troubing dreams
and this is definitely the afterlife for him
20 year old references are half of his schtick
the zombie albatross thinks he's a comedian, you see
i sometimes function as his public relations firm
explaining racist or homophobic comments

the apologist

ive had alot of practice explaining behaviors to outsiders
the tribe i roll with is not without its eccentrics
im become accustomed to ranting as everyday coversation
it occurs to me that other people might find this unusual

my tribe is rife with eccentricities
we are opinonated and unruly without magic of alcohol
add distiled sprits and we channel the spirit world
we voice the concerns of the dead

we embrace the walking dead, my tribe
we try to understand their pain
which they happily share
hoping to heal them, somehow
hoping that some form of redemption occurs before we run out of skin
even rhino skin is finite

dogs get put down when they act this way
humans get a second chance
and a ninth

everyday i do not commit murder i become more saintly
so i have that going for me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home