waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, June 23, 2008

Tattooed titties
She grabs the bar stool on my left
Im interested
But im no lonely jerk off
Waiting for my moment
The time to intrude into her world
The time to tap her consciousness
The juke box gives me my in
It’s a journey song I know
And I can warble
With the best of ‘em
I warbled loudly
In tune
With her and her pal
Was noticed
And we chatted about how lovely she was
Well that was my agenda
She talked about her job
Her rehab
I was talkin about our sparkly future
And she was participating
Shame my game is bad
Rusty
Forgetting the basics
Forgot to get the email
Forgot to close the dealio
She knows where to find us online tho
www.skillrugby.com
I hope she shows up at rugby
I hope im not too big a fag too play then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home