waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, February 24, 2017

BLOG FOR SALE


SPECIALST HEAD HUNTERS- 
I need a business agent. I have ideas.

 You know people who look for good ideas. I go thru manic phases, where I want to help, or change and I pursue a different life. I am a barnacle in an sacred underground cave, a cenote, in the Yucatan. I have a cheap house and a generous circle of friends. I will return to the USA, if it is obvious that they need me. I will put on my fancy crime-fighting outfit.

 I am reluctant to engage man.
A SUPERHERO OF THE APOCALYPSE...
 A SURVIVALIST CHAMELEON
 SETTING UP AN UNDERGROUND NETWORK OF SAFE HOUSES 
PERSONAL SERVICES
EVENTS

A lawyer, mixed mma, rugby player staffing and security AND CELEBRITY BARSTAR firm. You can hire the 'banD the assassins' to play your event, anywhere. They are all ex-seals, friends of jessie ventura, who must soon come to the rescue with me. And berrnie and barry sanders and some poker dudes I respect named vitale and dgaf; I am the anti-trump. No money lifestyle. I was getting lonely for 24 hour internet, but Mexico has 24 hour poker, and I think I would rather take a coupla shots here, until I have a firm offer. Give me a quarter. I will build a series of events, happenings that I will promote by being the cool guy that I am. Reading from my many writings and open mike bitch. Lets discredit the hippy, if we can, its the age of Aquarius bitch.

This is how blogs were supposeD TO WORK....... AS A SPRINGBOARD. BUT WHO HAS TIME TO READ

it cost me about ten bucks to stay high for a couple of weeks and the shit is asskicking quality, when properly applied. tobe. Interesting people, with interesting opinions, doing RAD shit. If you would like me to look you up when I comenorth next, please let me know. I will be the dude that is all over your situation, with the great ideas …....and then I am off to the next friend who needs help. Here is a chance for your, the super troll to 'GET' me, and you will look like the reality that you are and I will represent the reality I see, as previously seen by this dude, who wants to help....
im gona get the dogs here high...special whistle to find the burner dogs short story...cuidado pitbull...pictures for tee shirt for website for topes.. fund raiser for topes for more pit bulls puppies living longer and kids too tee shirt for sale for this grea cause 20 bucks to my american friends, comes with a free weeks rent of a hammock mtfmtpbpllakt
getting high is just talking to plants..talking to another dimension, the dimension of sun and light and patience..that's my preferred world, my preferred state of being a redwood just chilling for 3000 years...
we humans are the joke, getting high is connecting to the earth who is your mother, connect with your mother, gett high with grandma, get shit started
so I get it now and the garden life dirt mama connection gets upgraded and shared with the right people...my tribe, sign up now for free. Message board commmunity helpers. I need a gringo to...
bild mi haus. Teech my kidd

My friend the principal has a humdinger issue. The plural of which is hymn dy angers. The kind of danger you need to sing your way out of. It is the only way to salvation, songs of salvation, and this is the ticket home? Unlikely. Someone told me unstoppable future boss no? She says that word is not in her vocabulary.
So I guess that it is time to be making bold, possibly helth afffecting, dangerous promises. Grade 2 and 4 need great english and math services. Give them to me. Use roster magic to put the other cuverages or subs in around my english and math classes. 3 perioda a day with one class, three with the other. Double englisn and math or double math and english. 3 periods of intensity and learning and when a new teacher finally comes in to take over one or the other we see what we can do to work with him or her and maybe there is a class I like better and that is a bridge to vrossw when we get to it. The bridge over the river humdinger. It's a movie. A war movie. Education is a war in which the powers that be try not to educate children of color and find hundreds of obstacles and excuses to throw up in the way as a barrier to a solid education because nothing is more dangerous than educated black foax. Foak. Foaks. Dreaming of the reunion I never went to in a hall with many rooms, many waitresses who are overwhelmed, many bitchy people. I remember a kid named zimmerman with an afro but that doesnt sound right but his picture shows him with a fro and pictures dont lie right, but maybe this is another convention. These fuckers will be old old farmers by this point in their life...i tried to remember faces in the dream and came up blank strangers, I did not pick apples to sell cider at the oley fair. the fair. green label jack daniels, led zep 3, a vw superbeetle... the fair was the shit. i may have to go back, play a poker tournament, celbrity bartend with friends from the rugby team or other local badasses... thats the company name... local badass.com. its not far from fight club, but we have cameras everywhere because local badass is a competitive show.
 i didnt want to ask my parents to pay for stupid pukey pedo disneyland, plastic robots and holograms don't do it for me, i stood in line for a roller coaster and ididnt care for the experience. unless the whole amusement park was called the line and your would be on moving sidewalks that circled a dancefloor...set omph apart so you always had new neighbors.....THAT GOES IN THE BIZ PLAN FILE.
I did not buy a yearbook or go to the prom so maybe that explains the lack of memories. as  I speak to a wooden-faced farmer and try to get a name because there is a glimmer of recognition... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home