waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, March 16, 2017



MY FRIENDS ARE WINNERS

TELL ME IM WRONG?

1 Comments:

Blogger bakeowski said...

baby this town rips the bones from your back
its a death trap
a suicide rap---

i was the bone ripper on the local rugby team
I was great at it
bonerippers retirement house

This was done out of tradition
bonerippers are important in a capitalist society
rugby just keeps the roots wet
for transplant

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home