waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, September 29, 2005

my potential, dripping, leaking from my chassis, unrecoverable, wasteD. hell of a thing, potentiaL. they damn you with it when they ask you why you are working a crap joB. its better than the alternativE.
sitting at home and stewing in my juices does bad things to my psychE. let alone my self-esteeM.
im just happy to be working semi-regularly at this poinT. gets me out of the shoebox i inhabit for a few hourS. makes me glad to enter my little shithole, after toiling on the outside for the maN. makes my instant nakedness, the second the door closes, special agaiN.

potentiaL...
all the coulda beans, shoulda beans, mighta beans combine in my life to form a noxious flatulence of the spiritT.
i dont know what the universe has planned for me yet, but when my muse shows up she's got some explaining to do, which is why i wait behind the dumpster for that tricky bitcH. foul she-demon, my dues are paid, here's the receipT. but i really have nothing to complain abooT.
many more are fucking up their lives way worse than i, i'm not even close to being a world-class fuckuP. i'm an amateuR. i even suck at wasting my lifE.....
people who promise you jobs and dont deliver sucK. working suckS. bills sucK. women who try to suck but do it wrong doubly sucK. humvees sucK. bush suckS. the phillies sucK. money sucks, the whole concept seems arbitrary, pavlovian, with the random schedule of reinforcement really fucking up this world of salivating, confused curS.
all this sucking worldwide and we should be up to our ankles in semeN. the streeets are paved with semen in this countrY.
really, moneY? its a piece of friggin paper with a picture of some old fruit in a ruffled shirt that owned slaves 1$, killed indians20$, slept with his slaves20$, was a secret homo who freed the slaves5$ , was an alcoholic50$ or killed a dude in a duel10$. yeah, this is a valid exchange for the hours of my lifE. then there are the fecal particles and cociane residue found on all bills which adds to their value to mE.
i mean, look at the history of moneY. it was invented by some king who wanted to give his family the good life forever so he started making coins with his face on them and giving them to the serfs who could use it in exchange for bread or protection at the castlE. all of a sudden a piece of metal has artificial value and the competition beginS.
he pays off the biggest baddest rugby looking dudes around, arms them to the teeth, and pays them with coins, booze and whores, telling them that these coins are worth whatever you can get for them and if they do not play along, make their heirs believerS.
"oh, sorry, i didn't see that that was a picture of the king there, let me clean this dead husband up off the floor, oh youve got blood on you, ill get that, careful you fine gentlemen, don't trip over his carcass or slip on his blood, here let me clean your knives off, no charge, of course your pictures of the king are accepted here, what do you think we are, backward thinkinG?"

so money was the first protection racket, where do you think the mafia learned it's tactics froM?
it only takes a few true believers to convert the rest of the sheep that are societY. people would rather get along, follow the crowd, not be differenT. too many questions asked when you are differenT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home