waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

so on this hosting mission that i was sent on last week, the one wherein i started working semi steadily at the price of rugby practice and two hours plus on busses, the misson where i asked smoking or non, at the hilton, in jersey, where i didnt see paris or nicki, i got a pocket full of penS. the pens from the memO. the memo with the pen taped to it just in case your employees are idiotS.
"wheneve a customer asks for a pen or signs a charge THIS IS THE PEN that they should be usinG. the pen was taped right under this sentence for emphasiS. so i filled my pockets with these valuable things and sittin here i got to thinkinG.
philly owes me two bikeS. the two that were stolen from my front steps, locked, but with a pussy ass krypto, not the real deaL. im cheaP. then i see on the internet how with a bic pen you can overcome the mighty kryptonite lock with a little forcE. am i a bike thieF?
i have stolen a womans heart or twO. maybe some cash, a few thousand beers, a rugby jersey or two, street signs, a gumball machine, a magazine rack, lotsa food at college in drunken late nite room invasions, but a bike is differenT. i know how i felt when mine dissappeareD.
shoot, thwey took my bike from me in the burbs, thirty years agO. so the world owes me bikeS.
so the master plan is to go to university of penn or drexel or some other cash rich environment and steal from a rich fucK. their parents steal from me, or have in the past, or will in the futurE.
ethicS? i cant afford ethics right noW. im walking to work 2 miles or so because im that low on JACK and too stoopid and broke to fix my flaT. ethical distinctions are for the borgeious mutha fukkaS. i am a prole, baybeE. a prole on parole, a bike stealin foal, proletariat, dont wanna marry it, gotta stop rappin cuz i have no affinity for iT.
so if i jam a bic into the expensive lock i get a free bikE. am i a bike stealing guY?
these bics cover my desktop and taunt me with all their free bike ness, a chourus of harpies singing "freeee bike freeee bike freee bike free bike free bike thank you hiltons, (sung to the tume of amen amen ameN....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home